Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Your business can take advantage of a reliable and simple savings tool with CDs. Keep your company’s money safe for a fixed amount of time, while earning a higher interest rate than a checking account. We make it easy to open and manage a CD.
How a CD Works
There are term lengths for CDs ranging from 7 days to 60 months, all insured by the FDIC up to $250,000. Once your chosen term is over, you can withdraw your initial amount plus the accrued interest, or you can roll the entire balance over into a new CD.
We offer the following CDs:
- Regular certificates, terms from 7 days to 60 months
- No penalty certificates, terms from 5 to 10 months
What You Get from Us
- Quick setup and easy management
- Detailed statement
- 10-day grace period at maturity, with automatic renewal afterwards
- Online banking
- Interest paid on balance and credited to your account